Britmums Live 2013 Sponsorship.
One of my resolutions for 2013 is to blog more, and to promote my blog more, I started blogging at the end of August 2012. This started out as just something to do within my spare time to remember milestones in which Jack achieves. However, it has grown into something in which I really enjoy and also made some lovely online friends. Through this blog Jack and I have had so many great opportunities which we wouldn't have got elsewhere. During 2013 I would also love if I go grow my blog some more and get more interest. In order to achieve this I believe attending Britmums Live 2013 would help.
Britmums Live is a two day blogging event, and thge largest of its kind. It is hosted by Britmums which is the UK's largest blogging community, made up of 4,200+ members and 8,000+ blogs. The event gives bloggers the best opportunity to build relationships with other bloggers and brands but most importantly gain blogging skills to increase the views on the blog. This two day conference takes place in London on Friday 21st June and Saturday 22nd June.
To cut a long story short; the reason for this post is I am looking for someone who would be willing to sponsor me to attend the event. Ideally I am looking for someone who be willing to cover the cost of the ticket, which is £49.99 if purchased beofre February 28th and help towards or full sponsorship of overnight and travelling costs.
What is in it for you as a sponsor?
Of course, I would not just ask you to sponsor me and you get nothing in return. Therefore, in return for your kind gesture I will...
- Hand out buisness cards clearly mentioning you as my sponsor for the event. Also handing out your personal buisness cards if required.
- I will be happy to review any of your products (if relevent) on my blog.
- I will wear branded badges to promote your company throughout the event. (if supplied)
- Write a blog post introducing you as my sponsor for the event and include you on any posts in whcih I write about the event.
- I will happily mention your brand when tweeting about Britmums Live before, during and after the event.
- Finally I will place a badge/advert on my blog for a 12 month period with a direct link to your website or required link.
Unfortuantely, I am not able to distrubute marketing materials or samples of your brand on the Britmums event premises.
If you would like the opportunity to work with a newly Mummy Blogger like myself. Please contact me on either email@example.com or @mymummysworld on Twitter.