Our household as often used Zoflora products for many years. Zoflora is a concentrated disinfectant which leaves a lovely small afterwards.
We were recently sent a bottle of the latest scent, Springtime which is described as 'a combination of freshly cut green leaves and herbs that recreates the blossoming of new spring flowers in your home.'
Given the terrible winter we have had and that I've been thinking about Spring for a while I decided it was the perfect time to use.
Normally we would use Zoflora within our dogs area as its safe for them when the area is dried, however the kitchen and bathroom got a makeover first.
Zoflora is to be diluted at a mix of 1 in 40 ration, however can be used undiluted down drains or in ceramic or metal sinks or toilet bowls.
I gave the bathroom and kitchen both a good spring clean on the surfaces, floors, sinks and toilets. Everywhere had a good clean and was left smelling lovely. There was no lingering smell of anything and I felt safe knowing Zoflora kills 99.9% of known viruses and bacteria.
I have since used some to clean the dogs area, there is no lingering wet dog scents around - which is always lovely.!
Here are just a few ways in which Zoflora can be used...
- Floors and hard surfaces – Just dilute with water and mop or wipe
- Baths and tiles – Just dilute with water and mop or wipe
- Taps and sinks – Just dilute with water and wipe
- Worktops – A simple way to keep your kitchen worktops hygienically clean and eliminate odours – just add 2 caps of Zoflora to a clean and empty trigger spray bottle and top up with water for a handy ready to use disinfectant spray.
- Drains and toilets – smelly toilets or drains? Pour a small amount of undiluted Zoflora down drains, ceramic or metal sinks or into toilet bowls to eliminate odours in your kitchen and bathroom. Zoflora can also be poured down outdoor drains to eliminate unwelcome odours.
- Potties – Zoflora’s Ready-to-Use Antibacterial spray is an ideal way to get rid of bacteria on children’s potties. Or simply dilute Zoflora disinfectant and wipe or spray surfaces.
- Bins – A quick squirt of Zoflora Ready-to-Use Antibacterial spray on bin lids kills 99.9% of bacteria and viruses and gets rid of bin smells. To eliminate bin smells from within the dustbin, use Zoflora Antibacterial Bin Fresh Gel. Sprayed into the bin or bin liner, this effective gel spray eliminates odours for up to 72 hours, even odours from soiled nappies.
- Hard surface pet areas – Diluted antibacterial disinfectant can be used on all hard pet surface areas to get rid of pet related smells and keep bacteria and viruses at bay. Just make sure you keep your pets off until the area is dry.
Disclaimer: I was given a bottle of Zoflora for an honest review. All opinions are my own and not influenced.