As well as all of the brands there is the main stage too, which will have a host of knowledgable and fantatic speakers including Giovanna Fletcher, Annabel Karmel MBE, Tracey Taylor, a British Red Cross first aid specialist and many more.
Wing Yan Lee, Marketing Manager at The Baby Show says: “The Baby Show has established itself over the past 14 years as the biggest shopping destination in the UK for new and growing families and we can’t wait to open the doors at the NEC in May! The pending arrival of a new baby can be both an exciting and nerve-wracking time. At The Baby Show, all our exhibitors are hugely knowledgeable, offering a range of products and services, as well as their expert advice to any anxious mums and dads-to-be. As well as stocking up on all the essentials, you can head over to the MadeForMums stage where we have another fantastic and growing line up of expert speakers whose practical advice on breastfeeding, weaning and sleep will make caring for your little one that bit easier. We look forward to seeing you all there.”
The main highlights of the show this year include:
- Over 200 trusted brands offering visitors amazing discounts and the chance to test and try before you buy
- See exclusive product launches and demonstrations from market leading brands
- The Baby Show Stage with MadeForMums will feature a selection of renowned experts, including nutrition specialist Annabel Karmel MBE
- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear
- A complimentary crèche, run by Little Folks Day Nursery, where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the Show knowing they are being safely cared for
- Exclusive show offers and competitions from top parenting brands
- A dedicated feeding area provided by Tommee Tippee and the ALDI Mamia Baby Changing Area with wipes and nappies all included
- Emma’s Diary free Shop & Drop and Collect-By-Car services allowing visitors to leave their shopping bags and pick them up when they are ready to leave
Tickets are available in advance from thebabyshow.co.uk with prices of £13.25 for the Friday and £14.25 for the Saturday and Sunday, these are the advance priced tickets. However you can also purchase tickets on the door for £20.