This summer Gel-a-Peel launched, a lovely new product encouraging little ones to design and create jewellery and dress up there exsisting pieces.
Rainbow earrings, sparkly bracelets, neon necklaces.......now you can make your very own accessories with Gel-a-Peel! The cool craft kit for creative fashionistas, Gel-a-Peel is a brand new way to design and create your own jewellery. It’s simple to use, just design, peel, wear and share with all your BFFs!
With loads of crazy colours, each Gel-a-Peel pack has everything you need to get started - including a range of pens and drawing templates. Place the template on a flat surface and trace over it with your chosen Gel-a-peel pen. Once it is dry, you’ll be able to peel it off and show off your newest accessory.
Once you get started, there’s no end to how creative you can go – make beaded or ribbon shapes, add some spiky effects or mix colours to make a rainbow design!
Make bracelets, necklaces, key rings, earrings and much more!
Four Easy Steps to Your Gel-a-Peel Design
- Choose one of the templates supplied in the pack
- Pick your coloured pen and choose a designer pen tip to create your desired effect
- Place your template beneath the clear acetate sheet provided and trace your design
- When it’s fully dry, peel off your design to wear and share! Don’t forget to check the drying time on your template!
• Starter Kit, SRP £4.99
• Accessory Kit, SRP £14.99
• Deluxe Kit, SRP £24.99
• Design Station, SRP £29.99
For tips & tricks, cool how-to videos and much more, visit Gel-A-Peel For ages 8+
Competition ends midnight 30th October 2016. Prize supplied directly from Gel-a-Peel